Conover is closely monitoring the new developments and information regarding COVID-19 and how it relates to our employees, clients and communities. Below are helpful documents, communications, posters and guidelines that can be used in your household or business to prepare and/or respond to Coronavirus.
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to COVID-19 (CDC)
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19 (OSHA 3990)
- Risk Insights: Protecting Workers from Coronavirus
- Coronavirus in the Workplace: Compliance Considerations for Employers
- Live Well, Work Well: Coronavirus - Staying Safe
Remember, Conover representatives are here to help you and your business. Contact your agent if you have specific questions regarding your insurance policy, coverages and/or endorsements. Check back frequently as we will add additional documents to answer your questions about this ever-evolving topic.
The health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities is of the utmost importance to us. Please be safe and smart in the upcoming days and weeks.